CO.STARTERS is an accelerator program designed to provide you with the insights, relationships, and tools to turn your idea into action and a sustainable business.
This program will help your venture gain momentum—regardless of what you're trying to start or where you are in the process. If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, or a seasoned entrepreneur looking to launch a new product or service, CO.STARTERS is for you. The one requirement is that you have a concept you are ready to test and willing to study, shape and fine-tune in a supportive, collaborative, and welcoming environment. If you’re creative, community-minded, and serious about turning your passion into a thriving business, we want you.
November 10, 11 & 12, 2023
CO.STARTERS BOOTCAMP is a 3-Day accelerator program designed to provide you with the insights, relationships, and tools to turn your idea into action and a sustainable business.
Entrepreneurship is an exciting journey, but the path forward isn’t always clear.
During this four-part bootcamp, you’ll collaboratively work with peers to strategize, problem solve, and apply business basics to your idea or venture. Our goal is to challenge you, stretch your thinking, and give you concrete tools to bring your business to life. This bootcamp is not about listening; it’s about doing.
Part 1: Discover
Understand your business model and how to refine it. We’ll cover:
- Cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset
- Building your business model using The CO.STARTERS Canvas
- Refining your model with customer discovery
- Refining your model through starting small
Part 2: Promote
Learn how to market your business. We’ll cover:
- Building relationships through marketing
- Crafting your message
- Choosing your marketing channels
- Developing your “pitch”
Part 3: Build
Dive into the basic building blocks needed for your financial modeling. We’ll cover:
- Distributing your product or service
- Knowing your value (before you set your price)
- Understanding your costs
- Calculating a break-even point
Part 4: Launch
Build momentum by goal setting. We’ll cover:
- Setting priorities
- Identifying 30, 60, and 90-day milestones
- Getting SMART about tasks
- Creating a plan + staying on track
CO.STARTERS Bootcamp will give you:
- a safe place to share, experiment, fail, and learn together.
- a framework for better identifying and addressing key issues.
- connections to people and resources to help you make progress in your business.
- concrete next steps to focus on going forward, starting with the most important.
- confidence you’re headed in the right direction.
The CO.STARTERS business accelerator program is currently supported through the Community Navigator Pilot Program grant, powered by the Small Business Administration. The current price of the program is free, but interested participants can learn more about the value here.
Reach out to Carrie Kuhl at email@example.com.